This is one of the best low-carb sugar-free cakes I’ve ever had.
Triple Chocolate Snack Cake – Grain Free, Gluten Free, and Sugar Free
1 cup almond flour (like Honeyville), or low carb flour blend
2/3 cup erythritol, or Swerve (I used Swerve)
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. sea salt
3 whole eggs
1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 Tbs dark chocolate
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1/3 cup organic chocolate chips, like Enjoy Life chunks
1) Whisk first 5 ingredients in mixing bowl.
2) In small microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate
and coconut oil. Set aside to cool.
3) In separate bowl, whisk eggs, cream, and
vanilla extract together. Add chocolate mixture
to the egg mixture; mix well.
4) Gradually add to the flour mixture, whisking
for several minutes until batter if fluffy.
5) Pour into a greased loaf pan or 8” cake pan.
6) Sprinkle top with chocolate chips or chunks.
7) Bake at 350ºF 25-30 minutes until top springs back
to the touch. Cool before serving.
~Tastes great the next day!
Crumb shot – just see how good the crumb is on this cake?!
Here’s a delicious Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cheesecake recipe!
DISCLAIMER: If you purchase from the links in this post you are helping support Heart of a Country Home at no extra charge to yourself. Thanks and Happy New Year!