- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons water (70° to 80°)
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3-1/4 cups bread flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2/3 cup sliced pepperoni
In bread machine pan, place the first seven ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose medium crust color and loaf size if available. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Just before the final kneading (your machine may audibly signal this), add the pepperoni. Yield: 1 loaf (about 1-1/2 pounds).
Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home.