Okay, if you have a few carbs to spare you can enjoy this rich treat .
Jonathan’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip
Low Carb Cheesecake
4 Voortman Sugar Free Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
5 Murray’s Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cookies
1 Cup Almond Flour
3 Tbsp Granulated Splenda
6 Tbsp Melted Butter
1 Oz. Un-Sweetened Baking Chocolate Bar
1 Tbsp Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips
24 Oz. Philadelphia Cream Cheese
1 Cup Granulated Splenda
¼ Cup Splenda Brown Sugar Blend
4 Large Eggs
½ Cup Kroger Just Right Lower Sugar/Sodium Creamy Peanut Butter
1 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
1 Cup Sour Cream
8 Reeses Sugar Free Miniatures
2 Oz. Un-Sweetened Baking Chocolate Bar
½ Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- In a food processor, pulse cookies until small crumbs. Remove and place in bowl and mix in almond Flour and Splenda. Stir with spoon until well mixed. Add melted butter; mix well and press into bottom of spring form pan.
- Sprinkle shaved chocolate bar and mini chips on top of crust and put into refrigerator while mixing filling
- Place softened cream cheese, Splenda, brown sugar Splenda, and eggs and mix together until smooth. Add peanut butter and vanilla and mix until creamy. Add sour cream and finish mixing. With spoon, fold in 1 oz of chocolate bar, ¼ cup of mini chips, and 4 chopped Reeses miniatures.
- Remove crust from refrigerator and pour filling into pan. Sprinkle rest of chopped baking chocolate and mini chips on top and place in oven.
- Bake for 60-80 minutes. Time will vary depending on oven. Do not overcook, the middle should be almost set. Insert a toothpick into center and you should have a small amount of filling on toothpick
- Run knife around the edge and cool before removing the pan outer ring. Sprinkle remaining chopped Reeses miniatures and refrigerate overnight.
20 small servings = 13 carbs per serving